Accordion Hurricane Shutters Golden Gate, FL
Storm Guard Solutions provides cost-effective accordion hurricane shutter systems to protect your property and possessions from catastrophic damage. Your home or business is your most valuable asset, and when living in Golden Gate, FL it’s not a question of IF we will be subjected to intense storms or hurricanes. It’s more a question of WHEN.
If you are looking to invest in accordion hurricane shutters in Golden Gate to protect your home or business, call the professionals at Storm Guard Solutions. We are here to serve you and provide quality accordion hurricane shutters so that your home or business is ready to protect you, your family and your belongings in the event of a hurricane or tropical storm. Storm Guard Solutions is a Naples based, family owned and operated company that has provided leading edge hurricane protection and service since 2004.
An accordion hurricane shutter system is custom built for the openings of your home or business provide protection from hurricane force winds and flying debris that can compromise your structure. It only takes a small opening to allow forced entry of water in to your property.
Our shutters meet all the standards of ASTM E 1866, E 1996, International Residential Code as well as State building codes and are tested to withstand a Category 5 hurricane.
Advantages of Accordion Hurricane Shutters
- Accordion hurricane shutters take only minutes to deploy and when not in use they quickly and easily compact and will not obstruct your views or take away from the appearance of your home
- Accordion hurricane shutters come in a wide variety of colors to match the colors of your home or business
- Each shutter is equipped with a stainless-steel locking device to provide secure protection from forced entry. This is extremely important in the aftermath of a hurricane should you evacuate, but is also important when you may be on vacation or spending a portion of the year outside of South Florida
- Accordion hurricane shutters can be easily opened manually from inside or outside of your property. This eliminates the need for you to use dangerous ladders for 2nd story windows. Shutters move along a bottom and top rail guide and an entire home can be closed and locked in a matter of minutes
- When constructed of clear polycarbonate, this allows the ability to see outside as well as admitting light in to the structure